PROFITstar ALM Budgeting
Asset/liability management and budgeting system
Reliable information is the key to successful risk management. PROFITstar ALM/Budgeting, the financial industry's leading financial management tool, provides a strategic approach to managing risk by closely integrating financial institutions' initiatives with their asset liability management (ALM) program.
PROFITstar ALM/Budgeting allows institutions to track scenarios with built-in strategic monitors that automatically create audit trails. Multiple scenarios can be created and compared to determine the most profitable strategic direction.
This ALM solution also allows institutions to track "what-if" scenarios with strategic monitors that automatically create audit trails, analyze market risk in response to interest rate risk regulatory requirements, determine the accurate value for FAS107 reporting, and create detailed, summary, and variance finance and budget reports.
What It Does
- Imports general ledger and application data from almost any core system.
- Tracks scenarios with built-in strategic monitors that automatically create audit trails.
- Creates and compares multiple scenarios to determine the most profitable strategic direction.
- Allows a financial institution to gain valuable insight into potential weaknesses in its balance sheet under multiple rate scenarios.
- Measures short- and long-term interest rate sensitivity under multiple, user-defined rate scenarios.
- Allows an institution to meet regulatory interest rate risk requirements and determine values for FAS107 reporting.
- Shares the same database with the organizational and product profitability accounting software, PROFITability.
- Generates standard or custom reports with Report Writer and Report Wizard tools.
- Creates easy-to-understand, visually appealing presentations with customizable, full-color graphs.
- Creates custom report packets.
What It Does For Me
- Provides a strategic approach to managing risk by closely integrating financial institutions’ initiatives with their ALM program.
- Simplifies the budgeting process.
- Grows with an institution to meet the ALM and budgeting needs of smaller institutions – to larger, multibillion dollar holding companies.
- Provides fast and accurate imports of general ledger and instrument-level cash flow data.
- Customizes to a financial institution’s individual financial information.
Provides proactive, follow-up contact, support and education.
- Offers additional training and consultation upon request.