BusinessManager® - Accounts Receivable Financing That Works for You
ProfitStars offers your business bank-based receivables financing to accelerate your cash flow. Need short-term working capital that actually supports the pace and needs of your business? With our unique and safe accounts receivable financing program, your business will receive cash deposited into your operating account every time you submit an invoice – giving you quick access to the money you’re owed. So whether you receive payment in 30, 60, or 90 days, ProfitStars receivables financing program gives you cash on hand to meet the daily demands of your business.
Find out how ProfitStars Accounts Receivable Financing services can work for your business.
· Oil and Gas – The output of U.S. oil and gas drilling and support activities is forecast to grow at an annual compounded rate of 12 percent between now and 2016. Our asset based lending solutions position you to manage this kind of rapid growth with the cash flow to purchase new equipment, upgrade technology, and effectively serve customers. Learn more about BusinessManager for oil and gas.
· Manufacturing – For many privately held businesses that manufacture parts, supplies, and other goods, accounts receivable can amount to 20 to 30 percent of your total assets. ProfitStars receivables financing service helps you maintain a strong cash flow position despite the traditional turnaround time of 40 to 55 days for your receivables. Learn more about BusinessManager for manufacturing.
· Healthcare – Tired of waiting for patients to pay, or insurance companies to reimburse you for the care you've already provided? ProfitStars asset based lending solutions for healthcare allows you to bridge the gap between the services you provide today and the reimbursements that won’t come for weeks or even months. Learn more about BusinessManager for healthcare.
· Trucking – In September 2012, the average retail price for diesel and regular gas, a major operating cost for trucking fleets, rose 6.7 percent, and 4.6 percent over the same week from the previous year. ProfitStars receivables financing service helps you overcome these rising costs of doing businesses and enables you to better serve customers in a high-demand industry. Learn more about BusinessManager for trucking.
· Wholesale - It can be a challenge to support the cost of carrying inventory while maintaining the cash flow to take advantage of key discounts that can give you a competitive edge. Our bank-based receivables financing service ensures you'll always have cash on hand to take advantage of cash-based, prompt-payment, or volume discounts from your vendors. Learn more about BusinessManager for wholesale.