Commercial Portfolio Management Solution
The CADENCE portfolio management system from ProfitStars® gives commercial lenders the ability to administer secured lines of credit, asset-based lending, invoice discounting, inventory lending, factoring, and other forms of commercial finance on a single software platform.
CADENCE is a convenient, powerful solution that includes:
- Blended controls for A/R detail and bulk monitoring.
- Comprehensive loan pricing structures.
- Flexible regional and corporate-wide reporting.
- Processes to handle a wide range of risk management strategies.
- Rules-based processes to gain operational efficiencies and security.
Extensive system preferences are the power behind CADENCE. Administrators can choose from literally hundreds of options to customize the system to work the way your business operates (rather than the other way around).
CADENCE is offered as Client-Installed, Hosted
, or Live (software as a service)
. All three options provide access to the complete menu of features, functionality, and optional add-ons and third-party interfaces.
ProfitStars guides you through the process at set-up, you will be able to further tailor the system on your own as your needs change and expand.
What It Does
- Delivers a powerful portfolio management system that supports commercial lenders.
- Offers lenders the ability to administer asset-based lending, invoice discounting, inventory lending, factoring, and other forms of commercial finance on a single software platform.
- Provides blended controls for A/R detail and bulk monitoring, comprehensive loan pricing structures, flexible regional and corporate-wide reporting, a wide range of risk management strategies, and more.
- Supports 13 asset classes:
- A/R Detail
- A/R Aging
- Bulk A/R
- Inventory Summary
- Inventory Bulk
- Medical Receivables
- Real Estate
- Loan-Backed Detail
- Purchase Orders
What It Does For Me
- Supports the needs of lenders who want to grow their market share and expand their horizons, but need more monitoring tools and controls for greater product flexibility and reduced risk.
- Allows for easy import of borrowers' account receivable information.
- Provides robust toolsets to automatically calculate ineligibles.
- Lets you structure loans to match your product mix:
- Provides a diverse array of lending products.
- Includes numerous statement fee types and collateral-based fees.
- Allows transfer of funds between loans - manually or scheduled.
- Processes various reserve controls to manage temporary risks.
- Includes complete trial balance and accounting report capabilities, a rich set of standard reports and custom report capabilities.
- Helps your staff determine which debtors require a call and provides insight into who promised to pay and when.
- Delivers built-in imaging and document management for all types of business documents.
- Offers valuable optional add-ons and interfaces, world-class support, and continuous technology improvement.