Organizational profitability, budgeting, forecasting, and financial reporting system
PROFITability Budget from ProfitStars offers financial institutions a view of the true profitability of a branch, department, or region while delivering the budgeting, forecasting, and financial reporting today’s institutions need.
Having a clear, accurate picture of where revenues and expenses are derived is the foundation of any successful business model. In today’s highly competitive environment, a financial institution’s understanding of cost accounting can dramatically improve its performance.
PROFITability Budget is an ideal solution for institutions in need of a comprehensive – yet flexible – budgeting, forecasting, and financial reporting system that integrates with any core operating system. It offers top-down and bottom-up budgeting and provides the tools to complete annual forecasting both quickly and accurately.
What It Does
- Provides a view of the true profitability of a branch, department, or region.
- Compares allocated expenses as they relate to income, both historically and forecasted.
- Offers an accurate view of adjusted earnings and return on equity (ROE).
- Provides built-in allocation rules based on industry best practices that can also be customized.
- Imports general ledger and application data from almost any core system.
- Creates and compares multiple “What if?” models to determine the most profitable strategic direction.
- Generates standard and custom reports in seconds with the built-in Report Wizard and Report Writer tools.
- Creates easy-to-understand, visually appealing presentations with customizable, full-color graphs.
- Enables custom report packets.
What It Does For Me
- Customizes an institution’s individual financial information.
- Simplifies the budgeting process.
- Grows with an institution to meet the budgeting needs of both smaller institutions and larger, multi-billion dollar holding companies.
- Provides fast and accurate imports of general ledger and instrument-level cashflow data.
- Creates a clear, accurate picture of where revenues and expenses are derived.
- Determines which branches add profit and which do not.
- Identifies hidden profit potential.
- Enables an institution to allocate funds in a fair, predetermined manner.
- Helps an institution gain a more accurate picture of how individual branches are contributing to the overall net interest margin.
- Allows for simple setup of the cost accounting system.
- Provides proactive follow-up contact, support, and education.
- Offers additional training and consultation upon request.