Customer Profitability and Pricing
Arm Your FI to Effectively Manage Customer Relationships and Strategically Price New Business
Having the right knowledge, tools, and processes in place to maximize profitability and effectively price new business opportunities is key to improving the performance of your institution. The ProfitStars® Customer Profitability & Pricing℠ module of the ProfitStars® Financial Performance Suite℠ offers your financial institution (FI) superior, accurate information to make better financial decisions in an ever-changing world. In fact, FIs that utilize our solutions consistently have higher NIM and ROE than their competition, achieving 6 – 10 bp greater margin than industry averages. This hosted solution also provides unprecedented convenience with 24/7 anywhere access, utilizing a secure, cloud-based platform that is easy to use and empowers you to put valuable profitability and pricing insights to work.
What It Does
Hosted through Microsoft® Windows Azure™, this new solution provides a thorough, accurate view of customer profitability alongside all of your loan and deposit pricing data, enabling you to make more informed decisions. You gain secure, anytime, anywhere access through the cloud to all of the key customer analytics you need to compete effectively in today’s market –maximizing mobility and delivering valuable profitability and pricing insights to your tablet, laptop, or other device.
ProfitStars also brings new versions or updates, minimizing IT time and freeing you from having to worry about new hardware or additional client/server applications on your network.
The ProfitStars Customer Profitability and Pricing module allows you to consolidate your financial reporting into one system with a single download using a single set of business rules, so you get consistent results every time and “one version of the truth”.
What It Does For Me
With ProfitStars Customer Profitability and Pricing, your FI can answer crucial questions like:
- Who are your most profitable clients?
- How do you segment and protect your most profitable relationships?
- How do you effectively assign relationship managers to nurture those relationships?
- What key data is available to help you make informed decisions to extend benefits like fee waivers, preferred rates, and more?
- When pricing a credit facility, do you know the financial benefits the transaction is likely to bring to your institution?
- In competitive situations, are you armed with sufficient information to know how much you can lower a rate to win the deal while still maximizing profitability?
- Does the loan pricing strategy for your organization involve consistency across lending units and among credit officers?
- When you are booking loans, are you truly booking profit?