Archive Microsoft® Outlook® files in Synergy
Synergy eMailAssist enables automatic or selective archiving of emails and attachments from within Microsoft Outlook to the Synergy Document Management™ module. This increased efficiency reduces staff record-keeping time and keeps critical information from slipping through the cracks. Due to its compatibility with Synergy SmartIndex, saved material is intelligently categorized for retrieval.
What It Does
- Automatically archives Outlook items to Synergy Document Management according to preference settings.
- Enables ad hoc archiving of Outlook items selected by the user.
- Allows users to configure a wide array of defaults and rules for filing.
- Provides a status view in Outlook showing the filing status of an email.
- Works with SmartIndex to appropriately categorize material.
What It Does For Me
- Reduces employee time spent saving and finding records.
- Reduces loss of critical records.
- Moves the management of email retention from Microsoft Exchange to Synergy Document Management.