BusinessManager - Accounts Receivable Financing That Works for You
ProfitStars offers your business bank-based receivables financing to accelerate your cash flow. Need short-term working capital that actually supports the pace and needs of your business? With our unique and safe program, your business will receive cash deposited into your operating account every time you submit an invoice – giving you quick access to the money you’re owed. So whether you receive payment in 30, 60, or 90 days, Get cash on hand to meet the daily demands of your business.
Find out how ProfitStars Accounts Receivable Financing services can work for your business.
· Manufacturing – For many privately held businesses that manufacture parts, supplies, and other goods, accounts receivable can amount to 20 to 30 percent of your total assets. ProfitStars receivables financing service helps you maintain a strong cash flow position despite the traditional turnaround time of 40 to 55 days for your receivables.
· Healthcare – Tired of waiting for patients to pay, or insurance companies to reimburse you for the care you've already provided? ProfitStars asset based lending solutions for healthcare allow you to bridge the gap between the services you provide today and the reimbursements that won’t come for weeks or even months.
· Staffing – In a typical staffing agency, the average accounts receivable turn is 44 days. Yet, you generally need to pay employees either weekly or bi-weekly. Our accounts receivable financing service helps you overcome the cash flow crunch while awaiting your payables due.
· Trucking – Volitile gas prices can be a major operating cost for trucking fleets. ProfitStars receivables financing service helps you overcome these fluctuating costs of doing businesses and enables you to better serve customers in a high-demand industry.
· Wholesale - It can be a challenge to support the cost of carrying inventory while maintaining the cash flow to take advantage of key discounts that can give you a competitive edge. Our bank-based receivables financing service ensures you'll always have cash on hand to take advantage of cash-based, prompt-payment, or volume discounts from your vendors.