Synergy API Integration ToolkitTM
Synergy API Integration Toolkit leverages open architecture and industry-leading integration tools to enable existing key applications, such as teller platforms, Internet services and third-party databases, to seamlessly access reports, documents, and check images stored in Synergy.
This solution enables businesses to expand their Internet services by providing customers with online access to all Synergy content including account statements, notices, and check images. This feature-rich module empowers companies to control which content is available for Internet access, and operates independently of "click charges" for viewing customer data. This solution can also be used to integrate Synergy information into desktop client applications.
Synergy API Integration Toolkit is another innovative ECM solution that generates material operating efficiencies, expedites research, enhances customer service and convenience, streamlines information access and distribution, and reduces labor, postage, and operating costs.
What It Does
- Expands existing Web-based capabilities to include online access to Synergy content including documents, account statements, notices, and check images
- Enhances existing desktop capabilities to include access to Synergy content including documents, account statements, notices, and check images
- Provides companies with complete control over which Synergy content is available for Internet access
- Provides audit trail of activities being performed through the API
- Offers full integration with Jack Henry & Associates' leading core processing, teller, check imaging, and Internet banking solutions
- Allows for easy integration through standard API or .NET Web service interface
- Provides the ability to convert Synergy content into standard PDF for external use
- Offers the ability to convert Synergy images into standard JPEG format for external use
What It Does For Me
- Enables financial institutions to expand their high-demand Internet banking services.
- Enhances customer service, convenience, and retention.
- Streamlines operations by enabling existing key applications, such as teller platforms, Internet services and third-party databases, to seamlessly access reports, documents, and check images stored in Synergy.