Synergy eSign is a browser-based document presentment solution that leverages state-of-the art signature capture functionality. This Synergy module digitally captures legally binding signatures and permanently and securely embeds them into non-editable and auto-indexed PDF files, eliminating the time and resources required to scan, copy, and file paper documents. Synergy eSign enables customers to sign electronic documents and have their signatures securely digitized and embedded into the document, either locally or at the branch. This solution also supports multiple signatories at separate locations. eSign can be used in any business transaction that uses electronically captured documents and requires signatures, such as signature cards, loan applications, HR, and insurance enrollments. Its user-friendly functionality displays signed documents on-screen, allows them to be printed and reviewed before final acceptance, and stores the indexed data into ProfitStars' Synergy Enterprise Content Management (ECM) solution. This efficient add-on enables FIs and organizations to further reduce operating expenses and the time required for online document availability from days to minutes – while also providing a "green" alternative to paper files and records.
What It Does
- Enables customers to sign electronic documents and have their signatures securely digitized and embedded into non-editable and auto-indexed PDF files, either locally or at the branch.
- Provides a digital signature for documents that have been captured electronically, such as signature cards, loan applications, and insurance enrollments.
- Displays the signed document on-screen, allowing it to be printed and reviewed before final acceptance.
- Stores the indexed data and files of the signed e-document in the image repository.
- Permanently "burns" the legally binding signature into the document and prevents it from being altered, removed, or transferred to another document.
- Captures documents at the time of transaction, which can reduce delays to online availability from days to minutes.
- Allows executed documents and contracts to be readily available via network or Internet access.
What It Does For Me
- Eliminates the time and resources required to scan or copy paper documents that require signatures or initials.
- Improves overall ROI through enhanced process efficiencies.
- Eliminates paper files and records and the need to process paper documents.
- Adds the digital signature into the transaction process without introducing any significant delays to the existing process.
- Expedites business processes and improves productivity