Gladiator® Advanced Malware Protection™
A cloud-based, next generation anti-malware solution that provides a safe and secure Domain Name System (DNS) service to proactively protect clients from today’s sophisticated malware threats
Advanced Malware Protection takes a unique and powerful approach to combating malware by operating through a secure hosted Domain Name System (DNS) architecture. In conjunction with Gladiator’s Research department and industry-leading partners in DNS security and threat intelligence, the solution offers clients the ability to pass all website DNS requests and other DNS traffic first through Gladiator’s cloud security systems before those connections are allowed to send or receive data. These requests are analyzed in near real time for fraud patterns, malware, and data-stealing risks. When threats are detected, the requests are re-routed to a safe landing page hosted by Gladiator to proactively stop the malicious activity. If malware activity is detected, Gladiator’s 24x7x365 security staff will provide timely response recommendations and detailed information about malware activity including root cause analysis.
This cutting-edge layer of defense is capable of preventing:
- Malware Downloads
- Unsafe Web redirects
- Data exfiltration
- Command & Control (C&C) activity
- Malicious phishing links
What It Does
- Provides a cloud-based, next generation solution to combat malware by operating through a secure hosted DNS service architecture.
- Passes website DNS requests and traffic through Gladiator’s cloud security systems where they are analyzed in near real time for fraud patterns, malware, and data-stealing risks before connections are allowed to send or receive data.
- Provides access to Gladiator’s 24x7x365 security staff that provides timely response recommendations and detailed information about malware activity, including root cause analysis.
- Leverages industry-leading DNS reputation anomaly detection solutions.
- Is fully-integrated with the Gladiator Security Research department’s threat intelligence feeds and its Internet Threat Watch List database.
What It Does For Me
- Reduces the risks imposed by today’s sophisticated Internet fraudsters who host malicious content such as phishing sites or malware download sites.
- Provides proactive protection from malware that goes beyond traditional, signature-based technologies (anti-virus).
- Prevents new malware infections and shuts down command & control channels of infected systems that may be connected to the network.
- Provides around-the-clock access to Gladiator’s top security experts.
- Requires no hardware to be installed at the financial institution.