Let's face it ... in today’s complex and dynamic risk environment, cyber-warfare against your financial institution (FI) is the new normal. With malicious scams and evolving attack methods continually threatening to compromise both your institution and your customers, it’s more critical than ever to educate yourself about threats, evaluate your information security practices, and be proactive in protecting critical systems and information assets in accordance with regulatory directives.
Embracing a layered security approach is an effective and proactive way to help fend off today’s advanced threats. Each security strategy, or layer, described below performs an important role to help enhance your overall security posture:
- Near-real-time security monitoring 24x7x365 by highly skilled engineers, combined with reporting that aligns with regulatory expectations.
- Email filtering and encryption to protect both inbound and outbound communications.
- Security and IT regulatory compliance consulting, with access to experts who can provide comprehensive security assessments and proactive planning strategies.
- Up-to-date IT regulatory compliance policies, procedures, and security awareness training that facilitate adherence to FFIEC directives.
- Online fraud monitoring to mitigate the risk of ACH/wire fraud.
- Next-generation anti-malware protection that protects your organization from today’s advanced threats where traditional anti-virus protection falls short.
- JHA core system monitoring that protects around-the-clock against external and internal security breaches.
If you’re ready to take the next step to bolster your security posture, you’ve come to the right place. The experts at Gladiator® can assist you in protecting your FI’s reputation along with your systems and confidential information. We invite you to take a look around this Knowledge Center, which offers resources and information that can help you tailor your approach to your institution’s specific information security objectives.
Visit our Gladiator Enterprise Information Security Services page for further details on solutions that can assist you with some of the strategies described above.