BusinessManager®: Accounts Receivable Financing for the Trucking Market
Your Small Business Growth Driver in the Transportation Sector
A Roadmap to Superior Loan Growth
While small trucking companies face many of the same challenges as other small businesses today, they also face key issues unique to their industry, including:
- Fuel prices
- Labor expenses
- Customer concentrations
How can your bank help these small businesses stay nimble and ready to serve their customers despite unexpected or increasing costs?
What It Does
- Provides accounts receivable financing to small businesses serving today’s trucking industry.
- Allows businesses to receive cash deposited into their operating account every time they submit a customer invoice, helping them always have cash on hand to:
- Take advantage of new growth opportunities in their industry.
- Meet payroll.
- Purchase new equipment or technology.
- Add staff.
- Is a safe and sound turnkey solution, with 30+ years of experience.
- Enables banks to work more effectively and profitably within the transportation sector and tap into the latest high-growth opportunities.
What It Does For Me
- Helps identify new relationships and develop new business.
- Increases fee income.
- Controls risk.
- Assists in marketing and selling the program to existing and prospective customers with the help of a dedicated ProfitStars Business Development Manager who knows the trucking industry.
- Gives the ability to provide key management reports on funded transactions, such as aged receivables and customer balances.
- Offers the potential to cross-sell other meaningful products like cash management, investment, and lockbox services after establishing an initial lending relationship.
- Generates core deposits.