FactorSoft (formerly known as CADENCE) effectively supports the needs of factors who want to grow their market share and expand their horizons, but need more monitoring tools and controls for greater product flexibility. It is a powerful, cost-effective solution capable of handling all aspects of the factoring business process.
In addition to automating many of the administrative functions of your business, FactorSoft manages the critical aspects of portfolio management like:
- Invoice verification
- Credit checking
- Purchase decisions
- Risk analysis
- Trend analysis and reporting
- Funds employed reporting
- And more
Extensive system preferences are the power behind FactorSoft. Administrators can choose from literally hundreds of options to customize the system to work the way your business operates (rather than the other way around).
It’s all about efficiency. Purchase data can be entered manually or uploaded electronically using numerous import file formats and methods. The data can be verified, approved by management, balanced, and quickly purchased.
What It Does
- Delivers a powerful portfolio management system that effectively handles all aspects of a factoring business.
- Gives lenders a wide array of monitoring tools and controls and provides enormous product flexibility.
- Manages the critical aspects of portfolio management, including:
- Invoice Verification
- Credit Checking
- Purchase Decisions
- Risk Analysis
- Trend Analysis and Reporting
- Funds Employed Reporting
- And Much More
What It Does For Me
- Supports the needs of lenders who want to grow their market share and expand their horizons, but need more monitoring tools and controls for greater product flexibility.
- Lets clients share debtors, enabling your institution to:
- View a debtor’s relationship with other clients.
- Determine credit limits for one specific debtor across all clients.
- Discuss multiple collection issues with a debtor simultaneously.
- View all notes against the debtor as a group.
- Provides complete trial balance and accounting report capabilities.
- Helps your staff determine which debtors require a call – and when.
- Offers valuable optional add-on modules, add-on services, file integrations, third-party interfaces, world-class support, and continuous technology improvement.