Manage lending relationships beyond the life of the loan
Continuous management of your commercial lending relationships ensures you have an accurate picture of client credit and cash flow at all times, giving you the information you need to plan the next best move.
With Commercial Lending Portfolio ManagementCenter™, you’ll maintain control with a diverse array of risk management tools, process automation, triggered communication, and borrower evaluation that provides:
- Executive oversight (via dashboards)
- Required document tracking (including exceptions)
- Critical ratio tracking (including covenants)
- Renewal management
- Future loan generation (that feeds decision automation and loan origination)
- Profitability and CECL tracking (with ProfitStars Financial Performance Suitesm)
The innovative design of Commercial Lending Portfolio ManagementCenter enables institutions to administer asset-based lending, invoice discounting, inventory lending, factoring, and other forms of commercial finance within one system.
This solution handles all critical aspects of commercial portfolio management, including:
- Flexible loan pricing structures to fit your credit culture
- Custom queries and reporting that can include financial information and analytics, loan and collateral information, covenants, policy and document exceptions, and more
- Array of risk management tools that include process automation, communication, and borrower evaluation
- Covenant identification and monitoring for fully-configurable tracking of financial and non-financial agreements
- Rules-based workflows to gain operational efficiencies and security
- Comprehensive compliance tools including built-in automated support for CRA, HMDA, CD, OFAC, Reg B, flood determination, and credit bureau requests
- Criticized asset management and reporting supported by a tailored workflow to ensure that required activities are completed and required information is reported and regularly updated with the latest data from the core system
- Built-in imaging for easier access to and archiving of scanned documents such as invoices, checks, and required documents
- Detail and bulk monitoring of accounts receivable with blended controls for a comprehensive view of a borrower cash flow
With Portfolio ManagementCenter, a lender can monitor the entire client relationship, regardless of loan product mix or types of collateral supporting the loans.
Client information − including relationship rules, business trends, and industry characteristics − is tightly managed. Facility functions − including loan balances, funding and payment transactions, traditional interest and fee calculations − can be based on either loan or collateral activity.
The system distinctly monitors more than 12 collateral types:
- Bulk A/R
- A/R aging
- A/R detail (factoring)
- Inventory bulk
- Inventory summary
- Medical receivables
- Real estate
- Purchase orders
- Loan-backed securities
It even provides a generic class for outside-the-box scenarios (like intellectual property).
Our extensive list of add-on modules gives you a wide range of options for customizing your system to fit your market niche or to expand your capabilities and accommodate higher volume as your business grows.