Targeted suite of security
services to protect, guard and respond to a potential Website attack.
Financial institutions who want to
maintain complete control of their website and understand what is happening on
their site 24/7 need the ability to track detailed monitoring information so
they can act accordingly and ensure their site is functioning as intended.
Monitor™ is a website defacement monitoring service that tracks a financial
institution’s website for unauthorized changes and defacement. A financial
institution can use Banno Monitor to keep track of webpages, content changes,
broken links, and DNS status or SSL certificate expirations. Banno Monitor is
great for web security teams and website administrators. It allows users to be
informed of changes happening to their website while having easy access to
acknowledge those changes and stay in control. A financial institution can also
create jobs that compare a live site with a control site. Banno Monitor
features include; Time Based Alerting, Site
Content Monitoring, DNS Monitoring, and SSL Monitoring.
What It Does
- Monitors and stores all the information it requests from your website.
- Scans webpages for unauthorized changes and defacement.
- Keeps tabs on webpages, DNS statuses, or SSL certificate expirations.
- Provides a total history of your website.
- Sets email alerts to detect website issues.
- Notifies designated FI representatives of any unauthorized changes that could impact their virtual branch.
What It Does For Me
- Becomes an indispensable service that ultimately saves on third party monitoring.
- Provides a competitive edge in your market by offering a solution to simplify your customer’s lives.
- Improves retention and gives you access to untapped revenue.